During RTX 2013 343 Industries and Certain Affinity hosted a panel, “What’s Next: Halo 4 Summer 2013″, where they announced the Champions Bundle which contains a bunch of DLC content and will be released August 20th, 2013.
The “Halo 4” Champions bundle — the fourth major expansion in the “Halo” Infinity Multiplayer experience —launches on Aug. 20 for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live. Developed by 343 Industries in collaboration with Certain Affinity, the Champions Bundle delivers three DLC packs (Steel Skin Pack, Bullseye Pack and Infinity Armor Pack) and bonus content, which includes more than 18 new, in-game items that are exclusive to the bundle for a limited time.
Each of the three DLC packs in the Champions bundle will also be available as standalone purchases on launch day. The Bullseye Pack will be available for 480 MS Points and the Infinity Armor Pack and Steel Skin Pack will be available for 240 MS Points each. The bonus content is only available for a limited time exclusively through the bundle.
The Bullseye Pack – 480 Microsoft Points:
- Pitfall – Multiplayer Map (Remake of Halo 3’s “The Pit”)
- Vertigo – New Multiplayer Map
- Ricochet Armor – New Multiplayer Armor
Infinity Armor Pack – 240 Microsoft Points:
- Prefect Armor – New Multiplayer Armor
- MARK V Armor – Multiplayer Armor
- ODST Armor – Multiplayer Armor
Steel Skin Pack – 240 Microsoft Points:
- Steel Weapon Skins for all loadout weapons (Forerunner, Covenant, and UNSC)
Bonus Content (From the Bundle)
- New Stances
- New Armor Skins
- New Weapon Skins
- Armor Modifications:
- Survivor (Unknown): If your vehicle is about to explode, anyone using the armor mod will be kicked out of the vehicle.
- Recharge (Support Upgrade): Decreases the amount of time before shields begin to recharge (this can be combined with current Tactical Package Shielding).
- Resistor (Tactical Package): Allows Spartans to maintain their full mobility and dexterity while taking incoming fire.
- And more!
– Chief Landless