This weeks Halo Bulletin gave us a sneak peak into some of the upcoming fixes with the next Halo 4 Title Update, which is presumably expected to launch around the Castle Map Pack Release (April 8th, 2013)
Here are some of the features in the next title update:
- Enabled “X-Markers” on the HUD to designate when and where teammates are killed.
- Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons.
- Reduced the auto aim, magnetism and damage on the Gauss Warthog.
- Fixed an issue in which some players at SR-130 did not see their Specialization on their in-game Player Card.
- Fixed various issues with ordnance navigation markers.
- Fixed various join-in-progress issues with Flood.
- Added the ability to make weapon adjustments via backend tuning.
– Chief Landless