With no announcement, according to Xbox.com it lists Halo: Spartan Assault for the Xbox 360 with a release date of January 31st, 2014, as seen below.
Keep in mind, the 360 version is still called an arcade title whereas on Xbox One all games are treated “equally” and are not limited to the 400 gamer score cap. Click here to see the Achievement list comparison between Xbox One and Xbox 360
click here to see the Xbox.com listing
Halo Spartan Assault is a top-down twin stick shooter that first launched for Windows 8 platforms and was eventually ported over to Xbox One and Xbox 360 platforms. The game takes place between the events of Halo 3 and Halo 4 following the stories of Spartan Davis and Commander Sarah Palmer during the start of the Spartan Ops program.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND ONLY ON XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360
- Play longer than ever in a new online Co-op mode, and watch each other’s backs with all-new Co-op missions*
- Engage in Operation Hydra, the expansion from the Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 game that brings mystery and a chilling addition to the single player Campaign
- Wage war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy – encounter the Flood for the first time in Halo: Spartan Assault
- Go in strong with an expanded arsenal that brings you more weapons, more armor abilities, and more upgrades – it’s the ultimate Spartan Assault experience!
- Fans that have purchased “Halo: Spartan Assault” for Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 to date or purchase prior to December 15, 2013, will be eligible to purchase the Xbox One version of the game at the discounted price of $4.99!
- “Halo: Spartan Assault” will be available on Xbox 360 in January 2014 and will offer the same upgrade discount ($4.99) as the Xbox One version.”
Click here to learn more about Halo Spartan Assault.