Next week, Halo 5: Guardians will receive it’s first major update titled “Battle of Shadow and Light”!
The update releases the week of November 16th and with it comes 48 New REQs & Big Team Battle (8v8). BTB will launch next week with 4 maps made in forge. Those maps are Deadlock, Basin, Guillotine, and Recurve. BTB will function just like Arena – so if you want classic large scale action without the chaos of REQs this is for you.
However, if you’re a REQ collecting addict like myself, here are the 48 new REQs that are being added to the game.
- Ultra Rare Shinobi Armor Set
- Uncommon Tracer Armor Set
- Ultra Rare and Legendary Light Rifle
- Rare Green Machine Weapon skin for all Loadout Weapons
- Uncommon Slaugh Visor
- Woodland Variant for all UNSC vehicles
- Tundra Variant for all UNSC vehicles
- Two more Tracer Armor Variants – Uncommon Jackpoint and Rare Signal
- Rare Outward Bound Armor Variant for the Venture Armor set
- Rare Privateer Armor Variant for the Freebooter Armor Set
- Legendary Jester Armor Variant for the Marverick Armor Set
- Legendary Comet Armor Variant for the Void Dancer Armor Set
- Uncommon Shove it Assassination
- And 7 emblems
- Common Skull King
- Uncommon Flaming Horns
- Ultra Rare emblem that’s still a mystery at this point
- Uncommon Spade
- Rare Heart
- Uncommon Club
- Rare Diamond